Saturday, April 30, 2011

All time Favourites

Time for a post on my all time favourites.

Avene Thermal Spray-I don't know what I would have done without it. Together with Avene Skin recovery Cream, this is an excellent treatment for sensitive/sensitized skin. My baby uses it for heat rashes, hubby uses it as toner, refresher...I've lost track of how many times I've repurchased this.

Jorubi Aloe Vera Gel-A stabilized aloe vera gel.It has a multitude of uses. For soothing rashes, sunburn, pimples. etc. I use it as hair gel and for masks too.


St Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask- My essential weekly mask, come rain or shine. My face would probably have become like the moon's surface if not for this. I would probably cry if they stopped making this. I always have a spare, just in case.

The Face Shop Raspberry Root Eye Patch-Effective for an owl like me. Fine lines, puffiness, dark eye rings and dryness are reduced. Till this day, despite my sleeping habits, I still do not look like the panda's relative. Need I say more?

For a product whore like me, that's saying a lot.I am one of those who simply cannot resist trying new products. So, friends, what are your beauty essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment