Saturday, April 23, 2011

Reviews:Clarins Whitening Pure Aqua Lotion

Recently,I have gotten back into the habit of using a toner again.I know some people feel that a toner is not necessary, but it seems that it is doing my skin good.I'll be talking more about this in the future. First, the review.

Likes:
-Light, refreshing texture
-refreshes, tightens pores, removes surface dirt.
-reduces breakouts with long term use.

Gripes:
-None

This lotion is part of the revamped Clarins White HP series, enriched with sea lily.I have notice less clogged pores within the month that I have been using it.Skin texture has become clearer, and more refined. Drier skins, however, may prefer the Aqua Milk in the same range.

My verdict? Its a lovely luxury.But so far, I haven't been able to find another toner that does the same. So, it will be on my repurchase list.

No comments:

Post a Comment