Friday, April 29, 2011

Review: Vaseline Healthy White Skin Lightening Lotion

As I have mentioned in an earlier post,I am blessed/cursed with skin that is fair, but tans and fades easily, leaving an aftermath of sunspots sprinkles over my arms and hands. So, I am always on the lookout for a good lightening lotion/product that will even out my skin tone. When I saw this on Watson's shelves on one of my regular trips there, I had to try this out.

Likes:
-Spreads well, easily absorbed.
-UV filters for protection
-Non sticky finish
-Fades dark patches with CONSISTENT use

Gripes:
-Mineral oil--I have sensitive skin.
-Scent--May be too overpowering for some.

I have been using this lotion quite regularly for the past 2 weeks. I have experienced some slight itching, but nothing more serious. My take is, its a good budget lotion with reasonable results. Sensitive skins need to be cautious, however, due to the mineral oil content.For me, I will still continue looking for my holy grail. The search continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment