Friday, April 22, 2011

Review: Clarins White Plus Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum

I've been using this product for about three months now, and I thought its only fair that I did a review on it. Here goes!

Likes:-Smoothing effect, great under makeup
-Brightening
-Light hydration, easily absorbed
-Non greasy gel cream consistency
-tightens pores

Gripes:-Expensive!

I have always liked Clarins products. Time and again, I have strayed from them, but always come back to them. I love this serum. It helps to lighten old scars, and prevents new ones forming (yes I squeeze my zits, but that's another story...). Your skin is left smooth and velvety to the touch. Regular use has brightened my complexion to give it a slight pinkish glow. It layers well under moisturizer, sunblock, and makeup. So far, as always with Clarins products, no breakouts for me.This is important, since my skin has been very temperamental in recent years.

Would I buy again? Despite the price tag? Yes of course! You only need a pea sized amount each time, and my bottle has already lasted me around 3 months without running out. You do the math.

I am in love...

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've been reading your web site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post resources

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for appreciating my work! Will drop by your site soon!

      Delete