Thursday, July 4, 2013

Review: Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Intensive Whitening Mask

I was on the lookout for skincare to give my dull, sleep deprived skin a boost, and my eyes fell on the gorgeous baby pink and white colours of the Garnier Sakura White range.

I was initially tempted to get the whole range, but remembering the bottles of my beloved Hada Labo (Yes, I still love you), and in the interest of my wallet, I stopped myself and had to be content with purchasing just the mask instead. (I will come back for you later! Haha...)

This skincare range claims, after use, in 4 weeks:
Rosy Radiance
Luminous Fairness
Even Skin Tone
Satin Softness
Dewy Clear Skin

Did it deliver? Let's see!
Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Intensive Whitening Mask (Pardon the reflection on the mask packaging!)

Pros:
-Gorgeous baby pink mask! Got to love that.
-Fits very well-the best of the sheet masks I have tried over the years (and that's a lot of them)-thanks to the second skin technology.
-Left skin visibly smooth, radiant, and glowy after use
-Non irritating, skin was well hydrated and plump following usage
-Effects lasted well through the next couple of days

Cons:
-None! I am in love...

Verdict:
A definite repurchase! The mask contains sakura extract (and hence the namesake) which helps soothe and recover skin from damage. Vitamins CG and B3 protect and shield skin from pollution. Perfect for recovering from the recent haze. Its going at the discounted  price of $17.50 instead of the usual price of $21.90, so now would be a good time to give it a try!(and no I do not work for them, nor am I sponsored or advertising for them. I am just excited because I really like this product.)

Its time for the Belle to retire for the night now. Come back soon for more reviews coming up next! Good night, my beauties! (Or good morning? Never mind. Bedtime it is!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm extremely inspired with your writing talents as smartly as with the format for your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it yourself? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it's uncommon to look a great weblog like this one these days.
    .

    Feel free to surf to my blog Orivax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! Glad you like it! This is a purely independent review by The Belle-as will all other reviews, unless otherwise stated.

      Will continue to work hard to bring you interesting as well as useful topics!

      Delete
  2. LMAO, That above, was a spam comment. Tell-tale sign? They ask you to visit their blog at whatever URL and are forever anonymous. Don't worry, my comment isn't spam but I just don't have the ballsto post in my ID. PEACE.

    ReplyDelete