Thursday, June 20, 2013

Review: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll-On

The late nights have been taking their toll on my panda eyes, and the recent haze further exacerbated the situation. Eyes watering, I reached for trusted brand,  Neutrogena. Did it work? Let us see!
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll-On 

(Pardon the dust in the background!I blame it on the haze...)


Pros:
-Extremely cooling and refreshing.
-Reduces swelling and puffiness in sensitive eyes
-Dry lines reduced in the under eye area after about a week's use.
-Make up goes on more smoothly after use.
-Absorbs quickly with some tapping

Cons:
-Did little for dark eye rings-impact was minimal

Verdict:
Repurchase is only a maybe. Perhaps I am asking for too much. (cue melodramatic sigh: holy grail, oh holy grail, wherefore art thou?) Putting my personal conditions aside, it does function as a pretty good hydrating product and a refreshing pick me up in the am and pm.

More reviews coming up, so watch this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment