Monday, June 24, 2013

Escape from the Haze!

The haze has been a topic of concern recently, and the Belle has been affected as well.

 I have been suffering from a sore throat and headache the past few days. Not fun at all. I have been using the normal surgical masks when I am out. Looks like I should seriously consider getting the N95 masks just in case, since the haze may continue for a further few weeks.

Luckily, we are escaping traveling overseas for another short trip to celebrate my boy's birthday, so hopefully, the the effects of the haze at our destination will not reach us there. (Or at least be greatly reduced)

Meanwhile, I am working on some reviews. Testing in progress so that I can give my final verdict. The Belle is committed to giving the products a fair chance to work before reviewing.

I know I haven't been exactly regular with updating. This will pass, I promise, when things get settled down for me. Meanwhile, keep the comments coming in!

No comments:

Post a Comment