Friday, February 22, 2013

Review: Ellips Hair Vitamin (Smooth & Shiny)

As I have mentioned before, I prefer to keep things simple for my hair. But, there are times when I do feel the need for a quick fix to give my hair a boost. (Bad hair days. You get the idea.)

I actually purchased this for use while travelling so that my hair would not turn into a blanket of frizz in the absence of my usual hair oil, which was to heavy to bring along. But alas, my over- excitement at the low price during the sale at Watson's led me to purchase more than I needed.

But did this product deliver? Let's see!

Ellips Hair Vitamin

Pros:
-Left hair smooth and shiny, as promised. Less tangles in hair.
-Hair was left subtly scented, smell went away after awhile (good for sensitive noses!)
-Convenient packaging, so you only open what you need.

Cons:
-Silicones in product left hair feeling weighed down. I could feel the slip from the silicones after I had applied the product to my hair.
-Effect only lasted till the next wash

Verdict:
Would I purchase it again? Probably not. It is not a bad product, but I am trying to cut down on silicones, which weigh down my fine hair. Those who do not mind silicones would probably like this product as it does leave the hair silky smooth and a breeze to handle.

Thank you for reading. See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to find out more? I'd care to finԁ out moге detailѕ.


    Fееl fгеe tο surf
    to my pаge :: pregnant and using tens units
    my site > pain relief during pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email me if you need more information. Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Ι truly love your websіte.. Great colors & theme.
    Did you develop this site youгself? Please
    replу bacκ as I'm attempting to create my very own blog and want to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Thanks!

    Here is my weblog: tens units

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! The content was done up myself, but the template is the Ethereal template from blogger. Thank you for your interest. I hope I helped you!

    ReplyDelete