Monday, February 4, 2013

Whitening Galore: Snow White's Reverie

To be honest, I to have gone through my fair share of stages, of wanting to be tanned when the tanned, healthy look was in. Then,later, as I realized the tanned look was not a good look on me (because I had a tendency to tan unevenly, and I was too poor to visit the tanning salon), I began to change my mindset. After all, what I basically had to do was nothing, as I am the sort that tans easily, but fades easily as well.

But gradually, I realized that as my tan faded, the damage done to my skin by the sun was not as easily reversed. Dryness, peeling and patchy skin told the tale of my misdemeanor.  I began to do research and read extensively on the topic. I tried out many different ways to make my skin regain its former glory, and my little successes through many rounds of trial and error, have been documented on this series of posts on whitening. I am still learning, but I honestly hope they are able to help you.

Having said all that, I am all for, and fully behind those that chose to tan, or are naturally a darker skin colour. Healthy skin is beautiful skin, no doubt about that. Please, do feel free to drop me a comment should you need any help, or simply a listening ear. I will do my best to oblige.

"I see your true colours, and that's why I love you. So don't be afraid, to let them show your true colours..."
 -Billy Steinberg and Tom Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment