Friday, February 1, 2013

Whitening Galore: Soak in the Goodness!: Reviews

Now that we're clean, its time to pamper our skin . Without further ado, presenting my trusted friends!

Johnson's Baby Milk Lotion

I use the milk bath in the same variant, so it was only natural that I progressed to using this milk lotion. Lightly scented, this lotion is easily absorbed, and  non sticky. It does a good job of moisturizing. However, whitening effects are not obvious, and may take awhile before you can see results. However, I do notice that skin becomes healthier and even looking with frequent use. This product is more for maintenance than for heavy duty whitening.

Next up is my personal favourite.

Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair and Protect Body Milk
I was attracted to this product for 2 reasons. Firstly, because of the brand--my picky skin seemed to like it. And secondly, due to the 50x Vitamin C content. (Enough said about the anti oxidant properties of Vitamin C.) Goodies like camu camu and Acerola Cherry make for a stellar sounding product. But did it live up to the hype? It sure did. The  tan lines on my feet from wearing sandals faded considerably after about 2 weeks of use. (Without any other products. Sorry, no before and after photos for now due to a long overdue pedicure.) I used the product only once a day.  (Note to self:Consistency is key!) So, results would probably be better with more frequent usage.

I would like to emphasize again that the route to whitening is not a short one. Consistency is key. (And patience is a virtue...)  It has to become part of your lifestyle. (Now I sound like an old woman.)

 Next, sunblock to protect from the merciless rays of the sun....


2 comments:

  1. Greеtings, I believе уour blog cοulԁ possibly be having browѕeг сοmpatibility issues.
    Whenеver I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine howeνer, if oρеning іn I.
    E., it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, excellent site!

    Feel free to visit my website bucket truck
    my webpage > bucket trucks

    ReplyDelete