Friday, July 12, 2013

Review: My Beauty Diary Puffiness Intensive Eye Care Mask

I think that my dear readers would notice that I do complain a little (Okay, a lot!) about my panda eyes. I was delighted to spot this mask sitting on the shelves of my nearby Watson's. Needless to say, I took the plunge. Having (almost) all the problems the different variants of the eye masks were prescribed for, I picked one at random, and this is what I got:

My Beauty Diary Puffiness Intensive Eye Care Mask
Without further ado, the review!

Pros:
-Mask stays put, unlike other eye masks I've tried, which tend to slip. Now I know it's not me!
-Gorgeous design, shaped like a masquerade mask. My peepers feel happier and prettier!
-Does what it says; reduces puffiness. Dry lines are also slightly reduced.

Cons:
-Price can be a little steep, especially if you use it often. ( I forgot, was it Sgd11.50 or Sgd9.50)
-Maybe I am a little fussy, but I do notice that the mask doesn't exactly 'cover' where my eyebags are.
-Other than reducing puffiness, seems to have little or no impact on my other concerns--dark eye rings and deeper lines. But it's a good excuse to try the other variants! Haha..kidding...

Verdict:
Repurchase is a maybe. While I do like the effect it has on my eyebags, I find that the effect only lasts till midday the next day. Perhaps due more to my terrible sleeping habits than the mask.  (I am guilty of mistreating my eyes, I do admit.) Having said that I am still tempted to try out the other variants. I probably will, in due course.

Sayonara for now, my eyeslids are drooping. The Belle is off to dreamland. See you again soon, dear beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment