Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nivea Age Defying Q10 plus Hand Cream

Of late, I have discovered pesky little sunspots on the back of my hands, so I was looking for a product to get rid, or at least minimize them. Then I came across this product on Watson's shelves and thought: Why not? Its after all only $5.70...And here's my take:

Likes:
-non sticky and smooth finish, fast absorbing.
-Anti aging Q10 (hey, I'm not so deluded to think such a cheap bottle of cream could perform anti aging miracles, but its Q10, so why not?)
-heals dry hands with continuous use
-UV filters (I'm still wary about this part since there's no SPF stated, so I still do use a separate sunblock when the sun's too strong) But any protection is still good.
-Light, fresh scent
-Appears to fade minor sun spots with prolonged used.(I've been using it for about a month or so)
-Cheap. Enough said!

Gripes:
-packaging--I wish it came in a smaller tube so that I have less to carry around with me.


I like this hand cream. So much that I already went back to purchase spares. But I'm still on the lookout for a better product--I need SPF! However, at SGD5.70 for a 100ml, one can hardly complain. Maybe with consistent use, I might elevate it to holy grail status. But for now, Madam is still in two minds about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment