Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Skincare:Weekly

This is last post on my skincare routine for now. For obvious reasons, they are not all done on the same day. If there is more than one mask on the list for the day, it means I will use any one of mask according to my skin's condition. I use St Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub or Cure Natural Aqua Gel on alternate days before my face masks.(Meaning I scrub every alternate day. Scrubbing daily is a no-no for sensitive skin!) Enjoy!

Mon:Whitening/Scar Treatment
-My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Sheet Mask
-The Face Shop Salon Effect Collagen Pearl Mask
-ZA True White Spot Free Gel Patch

Tues:Hydrating/Firming/Toning
-The Face Shop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask

Wed:Rest Day

Thurs:Whitening/Scar Treatment
-My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Sheet Mask
-The Face Shop Salon Effect Collagen Pearl Mask
-ZA True White Spot Free Gel Patch

Fri:Cleansing/Firming/Hydrating
-St Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask followed by:
-Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask OR
-The Face Shop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask

Sat:Rest Day

Sun:Eye Treatment
-Kotoko Kalani Circulation: resilience & radiance Eye Mask
-The Face Shop Raspberry Roots Eye Mask


I am trying my best to keep to this routine, and so far, so good...except that I'm often too lazy to do my eyes masks on Sun. Will be trying to stick more strictly to this routine from now on.

Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

"Oh bring back, bring back, oh bring back my good skin to me, to me, bring back, oh bring back, oh bring back my good skin to me..."

(Sung to the tune of "My Bonnie")

No comments:

Post a Comment