Sunday, April 24, 2011

Headlines

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair. Let me climb the golden stairs."

Hair. Long, short, permed, rebonded, bleached, coloured. Been there, done that. Thankfully, my hair has escaped relatively unscathed from the torture it was put through.

My daily routine now has been reduce to this: wash, condition, dry. And when the mood strikes me occasionally, hair serum.

(Horror of horrors. "You mean you don't do any hair masks? or treatments? Omg...")

Yes, my waist length hair probably does not get the TLC it deserves. But considering the fact that my hair has gone through a barrage of chemical treatments, I think it is time it went on a diet, and let Mother Nature take its course. So far, it seems to be working.

Call me lazy, but (for the present at least), I feel that less is more. Hair gel, hair spray, wax, mud, clay, etc...they're all evil inventions that we can do without. and yes, my hair is thanking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment