Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Review:Dermal Gold Collagen Essence Mask

Gold has been long touted as a beauty secret, and used in many high end beauty treatments. Now, you can experience it in the comfort of your own home,  for a fraction of the price.

Dermal Gold Collagen Essence Mask

Now, I do not expect gold particles on my SGD$1 purchase, of course. But does it work? Let The Belle give you her 2 cents worth.

Pros
-Skin is left well hydrated and fine lines around the eye, as well as dry lines at the jowl area were significantly reduced.
-Non irritating to skin.
-Non sticky, as compared to the  Dermal Pearl Collagen Essence Mask

Cons
-Brightening effect not as pronounced as the Dermal Pearl Collagen Essence Mask
-Fit was a problem, especially around the eye area. The eye flaps were uncomfortable and ended up looking like I had white eye bags while I was doing my mask. Similar to other masks in the range. (Or maybe it's just me.)

The verdict? It does assist in hydrating and reducing minor lines, but did not do much for brightening. Regular use should help with those who have a minor problem with fine, dry lines. Repurchase, however, is only a maybe for me, because I prefer my masks to have more of a brightening effect.

*The Belle is on the road to recovery, and is trying to resume normal operations . Please be patient with me!

See you again soon, my beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment