Friday, April 12, 2013

A Note on DIY Recipes

The Belle loves making her own skincare, but also understands that our homemade skincare, unlike products on the shelf, do not contain preservatives. So, please do note that any DIY skincare recipes on this website, unless otherwise stated, need to be stored in the fridge. As a rule of thumb, make small amounts to ensure freshness, and use up the product within 10 days. If the product you made starts to smell odd, throw it out to be on the safe side.

Happy DIYing, see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. After I originally commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same
    comment. There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that
    service? Kudos!

    My blog post :: cheap computer desks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. As you commented as an anonymous,I am not sure how I can identify you. For the time being, you may want to try blocking the email address from your email inbox. You can also send me an email to iceangellblue@hotmail.com if you feel uncomfortable revealing details here.

      Cheers!

      Delete