Sunday, March 3, 2013

Metamorphosis

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty."

Maya Angelou, The Butterfly's Daughter.

Came across this while reading on the bus the other day, and thought that I would share.

To all the ladies out there, have confidence in yourself. Because you too, will one day, emerge from your cocoon in your full glory. The struggles and tribulations you have gone through will have become a thing of the past. But yet, fear not, when external beauty fades. You can be beautiful inside out. And that, will never fade.

.........................................................................................


*I seem to be reading a lot lately, and hence, I am more disposed towards intellectual musings.. (Cue puking sound)

Yes, reviews are taking awhile because I need to make sure that I test the products I have procured  (purchased) properly first. Thank you for your patience.

Till then, please feel free to browse through my humble little abode and be entertained.

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment