Saturday, May 14, 2011

Review: Clarins Whitening Moisture Day Emulsion SPF20 PA++ (Oil-free)

Another product from the Clarins White Plus Range. Here is my 2- cents worth.

Likes:
-Smooth, non greasy, liquid texture.
-Prolongs makeup hold
-Easily absorbed
-Forms protective layer over skin (Clarins anti-pollution complex)

Gripes:
-Not moisturizing enough for dehydrated skin. But I do use a serum on most days, so it isn’t a biggie.

While I do love Clarins products, this product is not exactly one of their star products. It however, does live up to its claims. Definitely on my purchase list, however. Despite being the beauty whore that I am, I do like to use products in a set, so that I can make sure that I do not miss out on the benefits of using the whole range of products together.

No comments:

Post a Comment