Friday, May 20, 2011

Makeup Essentials

Bonus post while I'm holidaying.:)

It seems that I have been going on and on about my skincare, but not much about my makeup. Although I do like makeup in general, and have gotten pretty good at wielding the makeup brush over the years I am more concerned about having good skin, or at least creating the illusion of it. Here goes my list:

-Beauty Credit Danahan Ecopure BB Cream (My daily must have when going out.Not sure about the SPF but its SPF 40 and above. I love this stuff. It makes my skin look soooo good... ) Acts as makeup base, foundation, and concealer. You can even skip moisturizer if you are in a rush. This is one of the few BB creams that actually delivers what it promises. For me at least.

-ZA Beauty foundation (A dirt cheap cult favourite. Skin stays protected, soft and matte. And its also non comodoegenic.What's not to love?) Sets my BB cream. Sometimes, I skip this step when I'm lazy.

- The Face Shop Baked Shimmer in Apricot Nuance. Gives my fair, but tired looking skin a beautiful glow.

Just add on brow pencil,lip balm, mascara(maybe:)) and I'm good to go.

What are your basic makeup essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment