Saturday, May 14, 2011

Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 UVA-UVB/PA++/Oil-free

I am currently on the lookout for a new sun block to replace my ZA True White Day Protector, as it seems to be drying out my skin. When the SA gave me some samples on my last trip to the Clarins counter, I thought: why not? So here goes:

Likes:
-Smooth, non-greasy texture
-Dries matte and smooth—perfect for makeup.
-Light melon smell. Or is it my imagination?
-Long lasting protection, yet washes off easily. I used some of the sample on my arms to test it out. After many hours in the sun, my arms remained even toned. Rare for me, since I have a tendency towards tanning unevenly. It washed off easily with my usual shower foam, unlike other sunblocks, which I need to pre-cleanse with baby wipes/makeup remover.
-Tinted version reduces the appearance of dark spots/patches.
Gripes:
-None, except the price.

Another quality product from Clarins. I have a tendency towards allergies from mineral makeup/sunscreens, but this little gem did not irritate my skin. Will purchase when my sun block runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment