Thursday, August 1, 2013

Review: Mentholatham Whitening Hand Veil

Finally this review is out, after a long wait. Pardon my tardiness!

Mentholatham Whitening Hand Veil SPF 15

I took awhile to review this as I wanted to give it a fair chance to work on my poor, neglected hands. So did it deliver? Let's see!

Pros:
-Hands remained the same colour even after sun exposure. No new sun spots.
-Hands were left well moisturized

Cons:
-A little oily, and took awhile to absorb. Left an oily feel if I applied too much.
-No visible whitening effect after about 2 weeks of use. (Hmm, maybe I wasn't using it regularly enough?)
-Overly strong scent

Verdict:
A fairly good basic handcream. Just don't expect whitening miracles from the product. As The Belle has some tiny spots on her hand, she will have to find an alternative product when this product is finished. Recommendations, or suggestions anyone? Please do let me know.(Or I will have to resort to more extreme measures...*cue evil laugh*....muhahahha......Kidding....)

See you back here soon, my beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment