Sunday, December 30, 2012

Review: Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Essence

This review has been sitting in my to do list for awhile, but I never got around to doing it since I was experimenting with other products on and off. But this product has become a staple in my routine, and for a good reason.

But first, let me get on to my experience with the product first.

Pros
-Easily absorbed, like all the other products in the range.
-Visible brightening effect with consistent usage. Skin is brightened, and hydrated rather than simply whitened.
-Scars heal more easily (I don't really get spots--touch wood---due to my obsession with sunblock on my face)
-scent free, lowering the risk of irritation 

Cons
-can be sticky if you do not pat in the product well, but the feeling disappears quickly, so no biggie
-hard to get the last of the product out, even with the pump. But opening up the bottle solves the problem.

Verdict:
So whats not to love? Pocket friendly product that works. While it does not offer lightning quick whitening results, it does seem to improve the skin texture over the long run. And the results are visible. I should know, since I've used up a several bottles of the stuff (in replacement of my beloved Clarins White HP whitening smoothing essence). For a skincare schizophrenic like me, that's saying a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment