Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Review:Hada Labo Lifting+Firming Lotion

The hot, humid weather recently made me reluctant to slather on my usual cocktail of skincare products for daytime. So when the red bottle of Hada Labo's (antiaging) lotion caught my eye, I thought it was worth a try.The result? Here goes! Results based on about 2 weeks usage.

Pros:
 -Easily absorbed texture -Highly moisturizing -my dehydrated skin practically drank it up! -Gets rid of flakiness, appearance of fine lines reduced
-Skin feels bouncy and looks radiant

Cons:
 -No visible 'lifting' effect
 -Did nothing for visible neck lines
 -Caused some hairline breakouts--But then this was my fault since I over applied it to my hairline and was too lazy to tissue it off.
 -Not for sensitive skin

Verdict:
 I love this product! With once-twice daily usage, depending on my skin condition, the dry lines on my nose are almost gone. Combined with the whitening lotion from the same maker, I am sometimes able to skip my serum for daytime and go straight to moisturizer.(yes I know both of them are technically toners but his works for me. So there!)While this product may not suffice for heavy duty anti-aging, it does go a long way in prevention--its ingredient list contains goodies like retinol,collagen, and Super Hyaluronic Acid. With its pocket friendly price, this one's a keeper in my skincare regime!

No comments:

Post a Comment