Monday, April 16, 2012

Review: Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion

Hada Labo has been launched in Singapore for a while now, and the reason why I am so late to reviewing it is because I was trying to use up my stockpile of products, and also because I wanted to give the product time to work its magic. Review is based on usage of nearly one bottle of the lotion.

Something to clarify: In Japanese skincare, lotion=toner. Different from what we usually see on the labels of European brands.

Pros:
-Scent free, and simple ingredients lowers the risk of any adverse reaction
-A small amount hydrates the skin well, leaving it smooth and bouncy
-Perfect for Singapore's humid weather-with correct application, it literally disappears into the skin
-Budget friendly--one bottle lasts ages!

Cons:
-Slight tacky feeling after application which may be irritating for some, but no biggie for me since the feeling vanishes shortly.

Star Ingredient:
Super Hyaluronic Acid-2 times the moisture retention capacity of normal Hyaluronic Acid. That's a whopping 2 X 6 Liters for every 1 gram!No wonder my friend, who swears by this, has such gorgeous, bouncy skin...

Verdict:
What's not to love? I would repurchase this again in a heartbeat,except for the fact that I have found my new love(s).

Coming up next, my reviews on the Lifting+Firming Lotion and Arbutin Whitening Lotion from the same makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment