Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review: Ellips Hair Treatment Hair Vitamin

My hair ends have been feeling rather rough lately, with more split ends for me to snip than usual (yes, I trim them myself.) So, I was on the lookout for something to help with the damage and prevent more split ends, but at the same time, not break the bank. I was delighted to see this:

Ellips Hair Treatment Hair Vitamin
 Now, The Belle is a little leery of hair products that contain silicone (some of them tend to weigh down the hair, or in the long term, make it dull.) But I couldn't resist a good offer--it was only SGD 2.60. So, here it is!

Pros:
-Damaged hair feels smoother and moisturized
-Hair looks shinier and healthier

Cons:
-Requires long term use to see significant results.
-Felt heavy, especially on my fine hair. (Maybe because of the silicones?)

Verdict:
Hair did feel much less tangled and looked healthier after continued daily use for around a week.However, hair did look a little flat. Would I repurchase? Maybe, since it is rather pocket friendly. But, not for long term use due to the silicone content.

*I know I have been slow with my reviews. I am trying to work faster as I am feeling much better, so please stay tuned! Thank you!

See you back soon, my beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment