Friday, June 24, 2011

Review: Clarins High Definition Body LIft

This is my favourite body shaping/firming product to date. Having tried it and being pleased with the resualts years ago, It did not take a lot of convincing for me to purchase this. This little gem of a product helped me through my more insecure 'fat' days years go. So, I decided to give it another try.

Likes:
-Begins working from very first application
-Almost immediate absorption
-Draining effect on spongy area with water retention
-Following the Clarins self massage method, texture of 'fat' areas are visibly improved.

Gripes:
-None, except the price. But then again, you do need to pay a price for beauty.

Put together the brand's expertise in body products and premium ingredients, you have a definite winner.

I do understand that there are those who say that this product does not live up to its claims and is overrated, but I beg to differ. Of course, if you are expecting to apply this product and shed the kilos without any other effort, you will be sorely disappointed.

A lastingly beautiful body (save for going under the knife) can ONLY come about through exercise and a consistently health lifestyle. Do not be so deluded to think that there really is a magic pill that will give you those tight, toned abs.

A good product can only help you so much. The rest is up to you. And yes, this product will be on my repurchase list.

No comments:

Post a Comment