Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Getting A Pet! (1)

As the (boring) title suggests, The Belle will be getting a pet shortly. Rather excited about this since this is the first time in 6 years that I will be getting another pet after my beloved Shih Tzu, Cookie was lost/stolen. My heart broke when I had to come to terms with the fact that I would never see Cookie again. Now, I can only hope he is in a better place, with loving owners.

Enough of the sad stuff. I am getting a pet hamster! ("Bo-oring, Belle...". Yeah, maybe to you. But this is my blog, so I will write what I like.) It has been ages since (erm, my secondary school days?) I last kept a hamster. The range of accessories available makes me giddy. My poor wallet, haha...

So other than my bi-weekly jaunts to beauty stores/ pharmacies, I will probably be visiting the pet shop pretty often as well to get the accessories needed before the new addition to my family comes home. I cannot wait to take pictures of the (oh-so-pretty) stuff that I see at the stores as well as the amazing homes some have built for their pets.

So, stay tuned for pictures. Meanwhile, I am working on some reviews, so do keep checking back for those too. The Belle will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment